SHIPPING AND RETURNS:
- When will my item ship?
- Your item will be processed to ship within 1-4 days!
- What type of mailing service is used?
- I use priority mail, packages typically arrive within 2-4 days
- Where are you shipping from?
- I am shipping from my home studio located in Columbus, OH!
- Do you offer local pick up?
- Yes! If you are located in Columbus and would like to pick up your item, please use the code: LOCALPICKUP at checkout. I will then reach out to you to schedule a pick up time and provide directions.
- Do you offer local delivery?
- I offer local delivery for a $2 fee if you are within a 5 mile radius. If this is applicable to you, you can select this at checkout!
- What if I want to return my item
- If for any reason you would like to return your item, please reach out to me within 30 days of your purchase. I will accept unused items and will issue a full refund, however I do ask that you cover shipping.
- Do you take custom orders?
- I do! I love to help make your vision come true, reach out to me through instagram @potsandpeaces or by email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the conversation started!
- How should I care for my items?
- Each item is completely handmade from start to finish. I will always make a note on the product description if the item is microwave/dishwasher safe. All items should be handled with care as they are ceramic and can be fragile.
- Are your pieces handmade?
- Yes! This is what makes them so special. All pieces I offer are handmade, either on the ceramic wheel or entirely hand-built. While I may offer sets of pieces, each will have its own unique characteristics and may include slight imperfections due to the handmade nature.